What is Whaatnext.com?
Whaatnext.com is considered as a malicious website that has been categorized as browser hijacker. It has been crafted by cyber criminals to infect your computer having a aim to generate profit. Generally it is reported to harm the all famous browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. it can modify your browser the default setting without your approval. Mostly, it gets infiltrate into your computer hidden with your free application software such as videos, audios, game etc, clicking some spam emails and while you visit some website without checking its sites whether it is malicious or not.
In reality, hackers aims to increase the network traffic of Whaatnext.com through illegal ways. Their only motive is to boost the sales leads of their fake programs and earn illegal revenue by fooling the innocent users. This hijacker can gain the credential data of the users by recording the cookies, surfing history, cached files of the compromised PC. Besides this, you will find unwanted modifications in the default settings and some of the installed program may become unresponsive. It can also change the registry entries with malicious codes and installs fake extensions in all the web browsers. Whats more, it can create lots of unwanted troubles for the users if ignored for long time in the system. Hence, if you don’t want to face the aforesaid troubles then remove Whaatnext.com immediately if it is available in your PC.
Why Is Whaatnext.com Dangerous ?
Believe it or not, there is potential risk in all of browser hijackers. But some of users tend to choose to ignore the settings change even after they notice the installation of browser hijacker. If you have a tendency to surf the web many times, then you could be annoyed by this browser hijacker as it continue redirecting web pages, making you unable to reach the website you want to visit. As it is mentioned above, Whaatnext.com will show random pop up ads under the search box. The pop up ads contain two pop up windows. If you are not capable of dealing with browser hijackers, and because it block browser settings to stop you from changing them back, it will control all new tabs. If you are one of inexperienced users, chances are you are not notice the infection that you do not really like. And you probably have this browser hijacker on computer. However, you keep using this search engine to browse, you will get random pop up contents and insecure search results. But being a victim of this browser hijacker is not jus
t about getting endless pop up ads, there could be many other troubles in your browsing and even on computer that you do not have the patience to solve. They could be annoying shortcuts or unwanted installation, and things which you do not have control over.
As mentioned in one of the previous signs, Whaatnext.com virus is incredibly annoying because it adds a lot of shortcuts on desktop. Even all those programs are not installed on system, they all get chance to be installed when any one of their shortcut is clicked. It gives you no chance to escape. Some browser hijackers have evolved so much recently that you actually feel as if you are using a safe search engine when they act like normal. As a matter of fact, all the details you upload and transfer may be collected by browser hijacker silently. You are making your personal details visible, and that is because browser hijacker is spying on what you do. Although you have realized the dangers of its dangerous features, you may have no ability to stop them. The unwanted shortcuts will continue showing up. Even you have already deleted some, the new shortcuts will be saved constantly. With so many uncertainties, you may be petrified of taking actions. When you face uncertain situations, you tend to start hurrying and start
to try what you know to solve the problem. The truth is that, if you do not know hoe to solve the problem, the more you do, the more dangerous it will be. Thus, no matter the search engine you get on computer is dangerous or not, the most effective to avoid any loss is to remove it and clean computer completely. In this reason, once you can not make sure Whaatnext.com is safe, you should get rid of Whaatnext.com in time to avoid loss.
Symptoms of Whaatnext.com
Redirect your web page to pesky web sites.
Slow down the PC performance.
Random pop up will display on computer screen.
Web browser freeze randomly.
Consume more Internet data than normal
Fake software updates and security alert message will be flashes.
How to Remove Whaatnext.com from Computer?
Please follow our professional removal steps to quickly get rid of Whaatnext.com. You should know that browser hijacker should be removed from the infected computer as soon as possible in order to prevent further damage created by it. You can choose the manual removal method provided below or use an automatic anti-malware removal tool to eliminate Whaatnext.com and all its malicious files and registry entries.
Free download Whaatnext.com Automatic Removal Tool (Strongly Recommended)
Manual Removal Steps – Only suitable for experienced PC users
Step1: Remove Whaatnext.com from Chrome/Firefox/IE
Remove Whaatnext.com from Chrome
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then choose Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the Settings window, click “Set pages” link of “On startup”.
- Delete Whaatnext.com homepage link “http://Whaatnext.com/” by clicking X icon at the end and then click OK button.
- Return to the Settings window, click “Change” link of “Appearance”.
- Delete the unwanted homepage link “http://Whaatnext.com/ and then click OK button.
- Now, scrolling down, click “Manage search engines” button.
- First, select Google or another preferable one as your default search engine by clicking Make default button. Then remove the unwanted search engine Whaatnext.com by clicking X icon at the end. After finishing the operation, click Done button.
Remove Whaatnext.com from Firefox
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click Options.
- In the Options window, delete Whaatnext.com homepage link “http://www.Whaatnext.com/”. Then you can type a preferable page as your new homepage or click “Restore to Default” button.
- Now switch to click Search tab on the left, search for the unwanted search engine Whaatnext.com and then click Remove button to delete it.
Remove Whaatnext.com from IE
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner of Internet Explorer and then select Internet optionsfrom the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, or XP user, click Tools menu and then choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.
- In the Internet options window, delete Whaatnext.com homepage link http://Whaatnext.com/….Then you can type another desired web address as your new homepage or click Use new tab. After that, click Apply → OK button.
- Open your Internet Explorer again, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then select Manage add-ons from the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, or XP user, click Tools menu and then choose Manage add-ons from the drop down menu.
- In the Manage add-ons window, click Search Providers on the left. Choose Bing or other preferable one as your default search provider by clicking Set as default button. Then click Remove button to delete Whaatnext.com.
Attention: If you can’t successfully remove Whaatnext.com in this step, you are highly recommended to get rid of this fake search provider with the help of an automatic and professional malware removal tool.
Step2: Fix your Chrome/Firefox/IE shortcut target.
For Chrome user
- Right-click your Chrome shortcut on your Desktop and then selectProperties from the drop down menu.
- In the Properties window, delete all the malicious components behind …\Application\chrome.exe. And then click Apply → OK button
For Firefox user
- Right-click your Firefox shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Properties window, delete all the harmful components behind …\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”. And then click Apply → OK button.
For IE user
- Right-click your IE shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties.
- In the Properties window, delete all the unwanted components behind …\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe”.And then click Apply → OK button
Step3: Uninstall Whaatnext.com and any suspicious programs from Windows.
For Windows 7 user:
- Click Windows Start→Control Panel → Uninstall a program under Programs.
For Windows XP user:
- Click Windows Start → Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 8 user:
- Right-click Windows Start (at the lower left corner of your screen) → Control Panel → Uninstall a programunder Programs
- Look for any suspicious programs from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Whaatnext.com Automatic Removal Tool – SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware/anti-spyware removal program which specially designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. The top removal software can detect, remove and block browser hijacker, adware, spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, Trojans and more. In addition, SpyHunter responds with advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats and offers additional customization capabilities to ensure every user is able to custom tailor SpyHunter to fit their specific needs. Now download SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC and run it to quickly get rid of Whaatnext.com virus as well as all potential threats.
>> Click button below to free download the top malware removal tool.
Installation procedure of SpyHunter
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version only provides free scan and detection to your PC. To get rid of Whaatnext.com and other potential threats, you need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter.
Considering the tricky browser hijacker Whaatnext.com may have modified your browser settings. Therefore, to ensure your PC is thoroughly free from the virus, you’d better reset Chrome/Firefox /IE to default setting.
Reset Google Chrome
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Show advanced settings”.
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Reset settings”.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Reset button to reset Google Chrome.
- Restart your computer to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click the help icon at the lower right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the opened window, clickRefresh Firefox button.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox.
- Restart your PC.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner of IE and then select Internet options from the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, XP user, click Tool menu → Internet Options.
- In the Internet options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- After a window pops up as shown below. Check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Then you will see a message box as shown below, click Close button.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
How To Prevent Trojan Horses
1.Avoid using file sharing sites using the Gnutella network to download free movies, MP3 music files, etc. These sites are lnotorious for containing files infected with malware, including Trojan Horses.
2.Use caution when downloading files off Usenet.
3.Also, be careful what you freeware you download. That cool game could very well contain more than you bargained for – a Trojan Horse virus or other malware.
4.Only download programs from reputable sources.
5.Never accept programs transferred by instant messaging applications.
6.Never open an email attachment from someone you don’t know.
7.Finally, be sure to keep your operating system up-to-date with the latest security patches, to help protect yourself from Trojan Horses and other malware.