What is Ppcplanet4u.com?
Ppcplanet4u.com has been regarded as a severe hijacker threat that may infiltrate into your system without asking any permission. This type of infection has been programmed by cyber criminals and often used to hijack the settings of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and so forth. At first inspection, it usually appears as a normal search provider which claims to provide new tab page that may enrich the surfing experiences. Unfortunately, this random page known as Ppcplanet4u.com is a fake browser plug-in that typically configures the new tab, home page settings and crucial settings of web browsers. In addition, this malignant browser hijacker threat that may bombard your browsers with number of endless pop-ups, severe update alerts or other commercial links. Once your system gets infected with this nasty threat, it interrupts your online activities and divert your accessible search terms to other random domains.
Along with this, the redirect virus take help of system loopholes and steal confidential data from your system. Ppcplanet4u.com also keep spy on your online working activities and record details like the mostly visited websites, login details, password, credit card info, etc and misuse the data to earn profit through illegal ways. More-over, the redirect virus is also responsible for slow speed of the Internet connection and also gets disconnected frequently. Thus, it is advised to remove Ppcplanet4u.com quickly from your system browsers.
Why Ppcplanet4u.com is Dangerous
#1 It will redirect web pages that usually are phishing scam websites and ad-injecting sites.
Ppcplanet4u.com will link users of the affected computers to certain web pages that are not asked by users. When users visit fake websites, they will likely be faced with a requirement for entering their personal information in detail including real name, the email account and password, the mobile phone number and even the credit card number. Once such information is passed on hackers, hackers will gain access to valuable accounts and steal the money. Repetitive advertising contents can also be irritating and risky.
#2 It will change the affected browser’s settings automatically
Ppcplanet4u.com will make unwanted changes to the browser that the user currently uses which is also known as the default browser. The homepage and default search engine will be replaced by this maleficent website without users’ knowledge. Once changed, it is hard to revert those sudden changes.
#3 It will display worthless advertisements all over the web pages recklessly
The affected computer can be severely underpowered and performs sluggishly in that Ppcplanet4u.com mainly displays advertisements with pop-up windows. There could be banner ads, in-text ads and other types of ads on the browser to promote malicious programs. Besides, users’ online activities will be severely disrupted.
#4 It will invite a barrage of malware-laden programs on the computer
A number of strange and unwanted programs will be installed on the compromised computer one after another and users don’t even have the chance to cancel the installation. And then they will clog up the space on the disk and the computer can’t work normally. The screen could freeze frequently.
#5 It will peek at all online activities and expose confidential data to the risk of being stolen
Ppcplanet4u.com stores all data have been generated when users are online and claims that it is for providing better browsing experience and customized service. However, it can also collect crucial data like banking credentials, account names, and passwords. Once cyber criminals obtain such important information, what happens next on the users is bleak.
Harmful impacts of Ppcplanet4u.com
It silently enters the PC and arise several issues on it
It damage the targeted system and degrades its performance
It can download other virus and malware in the system
It display fake security message to mislead users to purchase malicious product
It is associated with remote hackers which is not safe for the privacy of your data
How it make its way into my PC?
Ppcplanet4u.com is a tricky threat which can use several tricks to get inserted in your system. So if you use your computer in improper way then your PC can become a soft target of this threat. It can be send in your system with some email attachment. So don’t excited when got a new mail from unknown user because its attachment may contain the threat. Besides that it also remains hide in some freeware. So when you download and install software from untrusted site then the threat will also get added in your system. There are several kinds of site which has been hacked and they are now used to promote the threat. So you also have to avoid visiting such unsafe site. Moreover, it is also distributed through some ads, pop-ups, links and peer to peer sharing.
How to Remove Ppcplanet4u.com from Computer?
Please follow our professional removal steps to quickly get rid of Ppcplanet4u.com. You should know that browser hijacker should be removed from the infected computer as soon as possible in order to prevent further damage created by it. You can choose the manual removal method provided below or use an automatic anti-malware removal tool to eliminate Ppcplanet4u.com and all its malicious files and registry entries.
Free download Ppcplanet4u.com Automatic Removal Tool (Strongly Recommended)
Manual Removal Steps – Only suitable for experienced PC users
Step1: Remove Ppcplanet4u.com from Chrome/Firefox/IE
Remove Ppcplanet4u.com from Chrome
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then choose Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the Settings window, click “Set pages” link of “On startup”.
- Delete Ppcplanet4u.com homepage link “http://Ppcplanet4u.com/” by clicking X icon at the end and then click OK button.
- Return to the Settings window, click “Change” link of “Appearance”.
- Delete the unwanted homepage link “http://Ppcplanet4u.com/ and then click OK button.
- Now, scrolling down, click “Manage search engines” button.
- First, select Google or another preferable one as your default search engine by clicking Make default button. Then remove the unwanted search engine Ppcplanet4u.com by clicking X icon at the end. After finishing the operation, click Done button.
Remove Ppcplanet4u.com from Firefox
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click Options.
- In the Options window, delete Ppcplanet4u.com homepage link “http://www.Ppcplanet4u.com/”. Then you can type a preferable page as your new homepage or click “Restore to Default” button.
- Now switch to click Search tab on the left, search for the unwanted search engine Ppcplanet4u.com and then click Remove button to delete it.
Remove Ppcplanet4u.com from IE
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner of Internet Explorer and then select Internet optionsfrom the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, or XP user, click Tools menu and then choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.
- In the Internet options window, delete Ppcplanet4u.com homepage link http://Ppcplanet4u.com/….Then you can type another desired web address as your new homepage or click Use new tab. After that, click Apply → OK button.
- Open your Internet Explorer again, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then select Manage add-ons from the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, or XP user, click Tools menu and then choose Manage add-ons from the drop down menu.
- In the Manage add-ons window, click Search Providers on the left. Choose Bing or other preferable one as your default search provider by clicking Set as default button. Then click Remove button to delete Ppcplanet4u.com.
Attention: If you can’t successfully remove Ppcplanet4u.com in this step, you are highly recommended to get rid of this fake search provider with the help of an automatic and professional malware removal tool.
Step2: Fix your Chrome/Firefox/IE shortcut target.
For Chrome user
- Right-click your Chrome shortcut on your Desktop and then selectProperties from the drop down menu.
- In the Properties window, delete all the malicious components behind …\Application\chrome.exe. And then click Apply → OK button
For Firefox user
- Right-click your Firefox shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Properties window, delete all the harmful components behind …\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”. And then click Apply → OK button.
For IE user
- Right-click your IE shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties.
- In the Properties window, delete all the unwanted components behind …\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe”.And then click Apply → OK button
Step3: Uninstall Ppcplanet4u.com and any suspicious programs from Windows.
For Windows 7 user:
- Click Windows Start→Control Panel → Uninstall a program under Programs.
For Windows XP user:
- Click Windows Start → Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 8 user:
- Right-click Windows Start (at the lower left corner of your screen) → Control Panel → Uninstall a programunder Programs
- Look for any suspicious programs from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Ppcplanet4u.com Automatic Removal Tool – SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware/anti-spyware removal program which specially designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. The top removal software can detect, remove and block browser hijacker, adware, spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, Trojans and more. In addition, SpyHunter responds with advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats and offers additional customization capabilities to ensure every user is able to custom tailor SpyHunter to fit their specific needs. Now download SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC and run it to quickly get rid of Ppcplanet4u.com virus as well as all potential threats.
>> Click button below to free download the top malware removal tool.
Installation procedure of SpyHunter
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version only provides free scan and detection to your PC. To get rid of Ppcplanet4u.com and other potential threats, you need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter.
Considering the tricky browser hijacker Ppcplanet4u.com may have modified your browser settings. Therefore, to ensure your PC is thoroughly free from the virus, you’d better reset Chrome/Firefox /IE to default setting.
Reset Google Chrome
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Show advanced settings”.
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Reset settings”.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Reset button to reset Google Chrome.
- Restart your computer to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click the help icon at the lower right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the opened window, clickRefresh Firefox button.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox.
- Restart your PC.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner of IE and then select Internet options from the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, XP user, click Tool menu → Internet Options.
- In the Internet options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- After a window pops up as shown below. Check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Then you will see a message box as shown below, click Close button.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
5 Ways to Protect PC Safe
1: Disable image previews in Outlook
Simply receiving an infected Outlook e-mail message, one in which graphics code is used to enable the virus’ execution, can result in a virus infection. Prevent against automatic infection by disabling image previews in Outlook.
2: Don’t click on email links or attachments
It’s a mantra most every Windows user has heard repeatedly: Don’t click on email links or attachments. Yet users frequently fail to heed the warning.
Whether distracted, trustful of friends or colleagues they know, or simply fooled by a crafty email message, many users forget to be wary of links and attachments included within email messages, regardless of the source. Simply clicking on an email link or attachment can, within minutes, corrupt Windows, infect other machines, and destroy critical data.
3: Surf smart
Many business-class anti-malware applications include browser plug-ins that help protect against drive-by infections, phishing attacks (in which pages purport to serve one function when in fact they try to steal personal, financial, or other sensitive information), and similar exploits. Still others provide “link protection,” in which Web links are checked against databases of known-bad pages.
Whenever possible, these preventive features should be deployed and enabled. Unless the plug-ins interfere with normal Web browsing, users should leave them enabled. The same is true for automatic pop-up blockers, such as are included in Internet Explorer 8, Google’s toolbar, and other popular browser toolbars.
4: Use a hardware-based firewall
Technology professionals and others argue the benefits of software- versus hardware-based firewalls. Often, users encounter trouble trying to share printers, access network resources, and perform other tasks when deploying third-party software-based firewalls. As a result, I’ve seen many cases where firewalls have simply been disabled altogether.
5: Deploy DNS protection
Internet access introduces a wide variety of security risks. Among the most disconcerting may be drive-by infections, in which users only need to visit a compromised Web page to infect their own PCs (and potentially begin infecting those of customers, colleagues, and other staff).