What is 59fileer.com?
59fileer.com is yet another malicious Internet search engine provider which claims itself to be useful one. But beware because its a fake and useless application. 59fileer.com is a website linked to a browser hijacker and adware which is developed by Elex. ‘Anasayfa’ means ‘Home’ in Turkish, PC infection pertaining to 59fileer.com may attack computer users in Turkey. Both adware and browser hijackers connected with this malware infection and may propagate in your computer. The most common ways through which this malicious infection installed in your computer are bundling and freeware downloads. Malware infection related to 59fileer.com may not give an un-installation option. This malicious virus also pop-up ads which generate revenue for their developers by pay per click.
Furthermore, 59fileer.com malware adds new homepage and the search engine to the Internet browsers which shows up immediately after the PC users launches their browsers and open a new tab. Do not be mistaken and don’t think that this website offers a reliable search engine. It appears that it presents a plenty of sponsored search outcomes that are meant to point the PC users to nasty third party websites. Therefore, it is highly advisable to be extremely careful while using a search provider like 59fileer.com which advertises unsafe results. Because when you click on such paid search results, you will be diverted to the webpages that might be insecure.
Identity theft?is the deliberate use of someone else’s?identity, usually as a method to gain a financial advantage or obtain credit and other benefits in the other person’s name,?and perhaps to the other person’s disadvantage or loss. The person whose identity has been assumed may suffer adverse consequences if they are held responsible for the perpetrator’s actions. Identity theft occurs when someone uses another’s personally identifying information, like their name, identifying number, or credit card number, without their permission, to commit fraud or other crimes. – Wikipedia
So far there are many users’ computers infected with 59fileer.com virus. From the description of the victims given below, you can see that 59fileer.com is stubborn browser hijacker and hard to be removed by common anti-malware programs or simple manual removal. Actually, it is not terrible if you can seek for the effective way to get rid of ?the browser hijacker?in time once infected with it. Keeping the threat on PC for a long time, the potential harms caused by it will be greater. To avoid further damage, it is highly recommended to eliminate 59fileer.com malware with a Top Malware Removal Tool.
Without question, computer is vulnerable to attack by malware if you don’t form a good habit of surfing the Internet. However, it is really difficult to get rid of it from computer especially some stubborn malware just like 59fileer.com. So it is quite important to know about how the malware or spyware come into the target computer.
Browser hijacker 59fileer.com enters the target computer through all kinds of tricky means which users won’t notice. However, the most popular way is bundled with third party applications particularly some freeware that are often downloaded by users such as Windows Media Player, game software like Cheat Engine, PDF reader, Adobe Flash Player, Video Downloader, etc. To avoid installing malware or other potentially unwanted programs, it is advised you to pay close attention to the software downloads and installation. To download freeware, you’d better go to its official website. Most users may not know that lots of notorious websites are designed by hackers or cyber criminals to spread malicious programs. Be cautious when downloading freeware.
When it comes to software installation, many users often ignore reading the EULA or Terms and Agreement during the installation process. To prevent your PC from malware or spyware attacks, you should read each step on the setup wizard. In addition, do not agree to install any recommended software that you are not familiar although the software claims that how useful it is. Well, it is also advised to select Advanced or Custom installation instead of Express, Quick or Default installation. Why I suggest you to do that? The purpose is that many rogue applications usually conceal within these two options and they are checked by default. Without choosing either one, you may install other potentially unwanted programs on your PC along with the target software.
Detailed Information about 59fileer.com
|Threat Type||Browser Hijacker|
|Windows OS||Window 7/Vista/XP/8/10|
|Target Browsers||Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer|
|Spreading Route||Freeware downloads and installation, Pop-up ads, Sponsored links, Spam e-mails, etc.|
|Note: This Free Scanner only helps to detect malicious software on your PC. To remove the detected malware, you have to purchase the licensed version.|
How Your PC Got Infected With 59fileer.com
Visiting untrusted websites and getting convinced for free downloads.
Peer to peer network file sharing, bluetooth sharing, etc.
Downloading pirated version of games, applications, media player and other programs.
Visiting and clicking malicious links for instance pornographic, torrents, suspicious pop-ups so on.
Connecting any infected peripheral devices with the computer
Opening junk or spam attached mails received from unverified source.
Updating current installed programs/applications preferably from from redirected links.
Problem aroused because of 59fileer.com
Keeps redirecting you to shaky domain causing more and more infection.
Alters all the original settings of the browser so as to take full power over it
Can replace homepage and default search engine with new one.
May collect and disclose your private data to cyber offender causing some devastating outcomes.
PC settings will also get modified without any kind of approval.
Capable to hit registry entries MBR and startup log.
Can corrupt any applications or programs preventing you from accessing it.
Can download and install various other spyware like adware, Trojan, keylogger, browser hijacker, etc.
How to Remove 59fileer.com from Computer?
Please follow our professional removal steps to quickly get rid of 59fileer.com. You should know that browser hijacker should be removed from the infected computer as soon as possible in order to prevent further damage created by it. You can choose the manual removal method provided below or use an automatic anti-malware removal tool to eliminate 59fileer.com and all its malicious files and registry entries.
Free download 59fileer.com Automatic Removal Tool (Strongly Recommended)
Manual Removal Steps – Only suitable for experienced PC users
Step1: Remove 59fileer.com from Chrome/Firefox/IE
Remove 59fileer.com from Chrome
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then choose Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the Settings window, click “Set pages” link of “On startup”.
- Delete 59fileer.com homepage link “http://59fileer.com/” by clicking X icon at the end and then click OK button.
- Return to the Settings window, click “Change” link of “Appearance”.
- Delete the unwanted homepage link “http://59fileer.com/ and then click OK button.
- Now, scrolling down, click “Manage search engines” button.
- First, select Google or another preferable one as your default search engine by clicking Make default button. Then remove the unwanted search engine 59fileer.com by clicking X icon at the end. After finishing the operation, click Done button.
Remove 59fileer.com from Firefox
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click Options.
- In the Options window, delete 59fileer.com homepage link “http://www.59fileer.com/”. Then you can type a preferable page as your new homepage or click “Restore to Default” button.
- Now switch to click Search tab on the left, search for the unwanted search engine 59fileer.com and then click Remove button to delete it.
Remove 59fileer.com from IE
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner of Internet Explorer and then select Internet optionsfrom the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, or XP user, click Tools menu and then choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.
- In the Internet options window, delete 59fileer.com homepage link http://59fileer.com/….Then you can type another desired web address as your new homepage or click Use new tab. After that, click Apply → OK button.
- Open your Internet Explorer again, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then select Manage add-ons from the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, or XP user, click Tools menu and then choose Manage add-ons from the drop down menu.
- In the Manage add-ons window, click Search Providers on the left. Choose Bing or other preferable one as your default search provider by clicking Set as default button. Then click Remove button to delete 59fileer.com.
Attention: If you can’t successfully remove 59fileer.com in this step, you are highly recommended to get rid of this fake search provider with the help of an automatic and professional malware removal tool.
Step2: Fix your Chrome/Firefox/IE shortcut target.
For Chrome user
- Right-click your Chrome shortcut on your Desktop and then selectProperties from the drop down menu.
- In the Properties window, delete all the malicious components behind …\Application\chrome.exe. And then click Apply → OK button
For Firefox user
- Right-click your Firefox shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties from the list.
- In the Properties window, delete all the harmful components behind …\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe”. And then click Apply → OK button.
For IE user
- Right-click your IE shortcut on your Desktop and then select Properties.
- In the Properties window, delete all the unwanted components behind …\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe”.And then click Apply → OK button
Step3: Uninstall 59fileer.com and any suspicious programs from Windows.
For Windows 7 user:
- Click Windows Start→Control Panel → Uninstall a program under Programs.
For Windows XP user:
- Click Windows Start → Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 8 user:
- Right-click Windows Start (at the lower left corner of your screen) → Control Panel → Uninstall a programunder Programs
- Look for any suspicious programs from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
59fileer.com Automatic Removal Tool – SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware/anti-spyware removal program which specially designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. The top removal software can detect, remove and block browser hijacker, adware, spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, Trojans and more. In addition, SpyHunter responds with advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats and offers additional customization capabilities to ensure every user is able to custom tailor SpyHunter to fit their specific needs. Now download SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC and run it to quickly get rid of 59fileer.com virus as well as all potential threats.
>> Click button below to free download the top malware removal tool.
Installation procedure of SpyHunter
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version only provides free scan and detection to your PC. To get rid of 59fileer.com and other potential threats, you need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter.
Considering the tricky browser hijacker 59fileer.com may have modified your browser settings. Therefore, to ensure your PC is thoroughly free from the virus, you’d better reset Chrome/Firefox /IE to default setting.
Reset Google Chrome
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Chrome and then select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Show advanced settings”.
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Reset settings”.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Reset button to reset Google Chrome.
- Restart your computer to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button at the top right corner of Firefox and then click the help icon at the lower right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the opened window, clickRefresh Firefox button.
- When a message box pops up as shown below, click Refresh Firefox button to reset Mozilla Firefox.
- Restart your PC.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner of IE and then select Internet options from the drop down menu. (For Windows 8 user)
Note: For Windows 7, Vista, XP user, click Tool menu → Internet Options.
- In the Internet options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- After a window pops up as shown below. Check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Then you will see a message box as shown below, click Close button.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
How to Protect PC Safe
There are a few basic rules that computer users should follow to short-circuit viruses. The best known bit of advice is this: Never open any attachment unless you know who it’s from and why they are sending it. Refusing to open unsolicited e-mail of any kind is the only sure-fire way to sidestep all forms of trouble.
Anti-virus software is crucial to preventing virus attacks, but this strategy only works if users update their software.Unfortunately, ‘keeping it current’ means updating it weekly, at least but most products today allow one to automate this process, but file downloads can be large and slow.
Factors to consider when buying an anti-virus package include cost, quality of tech support, how frequently the package self-updates and the platforms supported by the program.
Common sense is another good weapon in the fight against viruses. Be wary of opening any email attachments, even from your firends , especially if it has been forwarded to them.Set up your anti-virus product so that it automatically scans incoming e-mail and avoiding e-mail software that allows automatic launching of attachments.
If all of this sounds like a lot of work, it is. There is always a tradeoff between ease of use and security but the extra time you spend updating your anti-virus software now will save you hours of time and buckets of frustration later.If you don’t keep it updated, you might was well be completely unprotected.